Contact us for more information or to place an order. Email: email@example.com or call/text (646) 854-4173
Nasopharyngeal (NP) swabs are designed to collect upper respiratory specimens from patients with signs and symptoms of respiratory infection.
The swabs are clear, flexible sticks with a textured tip designed to capture sufficient sample specimen. Each stick has an intentionally weak break point so the tip end can be easily detached and placed in a sample vial.
• Biocompatible: 3D printed with Formlabs’ FDA-approved biocompatible Surgical Guide Resin
• Autoclaveable: Swabs are delivered individually packaged, non-sterile, and ready for autoclave
• Validated: Designed and validated in collaboration between Formlabs, USF & Northwell Health
• FDA Regulated: The nasopharyngeal swab is a Class I, 510(k) exempt, in vitro diagnostic medical device (FDA listing #D388160)
• Made in Brooklyn, NY: FDA-registered factory #3014204406